About Us - Advantages
We are pleased to be able to offer you the finest in surgical care along with all the advantages of Outpatient Surgery
- Individually oriented care, new procedures, and fast-acting anesthetics hasten recovery time and expedite your return to home and your regular routine
- Infections are minimized because our patients are not exposed to hospital patients.
- We can explain what will take place in each area, and offer a chance for you and your child to ask questions. We hope this time will help your child see and understand what will take place the day of surgery and ease their minds.
- Lower cost by eliminating the need for a traditional two - three day hospital stay. Many insurance companies pay up to 100 percent of ambulatory surgery charges, while paying a lesser percentage for outpatient procedures performed in hospitals. Insurance companies may even specify ambulatory surgery for certain procedures.
- Convenience for the healthy patient who can have surgery and return home the same day.
- A comfortable, pleasant atmosphere with helpful staff that can minimize the anxiety often accompanying an operation.